[horde] Questions on mysql scripts

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Sun Oct 1 21:12:12 PDT 2006

Hello,

I am looking at upgrading from horde 3.0.x to 3.1.3.  Looking at the mysql
script horde/scripts/sql/create.mysql.sql, it has:

CREATE TABLE horde_sessionhandler (

    session_id             VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL,

    session_lastmodified   INT NOT NULL,

    session_data           LONGBLOB,

    PRIMARY KEY (session_id)

) ENGINE = InnoDB;

GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON horde_sessionhandler TO
horde at localhost;

The upgrade script, horde/scripts/upgrades/3.0_to_3.1.mysql.sql, does not
have this.  I don't know a whole lot about mysql, so my questions are:

1.	Is the omission of this table in the upgrade script on purpose
2.	What does the horde_sessionhandler do for me.

Thanks,

John Bennett