[horde] Upgrade To Latest Horde (cvs) And Horde Config Shows Blank

Vadim Pushkin wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 08:32:45 PDT 2006

A few days ago, I posted a question on why I am getting a blank when I go to
Administration>Setup>Horde.

I just realized that I need to add or delete the following into my mysql
database:

# ADD     #  CREATE INDEX pref_uid_idx ON horde_prefs (pref_uid);
# ADD     #  CREATE INDEX pref_scope_idx ON horde_prefs (pref_scope);
# DELETE #  datatree_updated TIMESTAMP,

Could someone please help me to set/create/delete these?

Also, could this be the source of my problems that I posted last week?

Thanks!

.vp

   Vadim Anatoly Pushkin
-- The Ukranian Stallion --