[horde] Multiple notepads

Fabio Lourenco Gomes flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br
Tue Oct 3 08:51:03 PDT 2006

Hi list,

   I'm trying to avoid users to have more than one Notepad. Looking in
prefs.php I found that option:

> // default notepad
> // Set locked to true if you don't want users to have multiple notepads.
> $_prefs['default_notepad'] = array(
>     'value' => Auth::getAuth() ? Auth::getAuth() : 0,
>     'locked' => true,
>     'shared' => true,
>     'type' => 'implicit'
> );

   But even after I changed that option, users still can create new
notepads using the "My Notepads" menu option.

   Why that isn't working? is there any way to block the creation of
new notepads other than the user's default?

   Best regards,
   Fábio Gomes