[horde] Problems with turba contact edits

Michael Dahlberg dahlberg at bucknell.edu
Tue Oct 3 11:59:14 PDT 2006

Pardon my cross-posting.  I've just upgraded our horde/imp/turba/ingo
installation (turba 2.0.2 to turba 2.1.2, latest stable versions of
all other modules) and my users are reporting that when they try to
edit the information of a contact (search for a contact in a localsql
addressbook, once displayed, click on it to view details or edit) an
error message is displayed stating that the contact does not exist.
However, since it is displayed, it does exist.  If the edit button is
clicked rather than the contact link, a blank page results.  This
behavior is observed in both Firefox and IE.

This is identical to a problem that was reported two weeks ago:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.horde.turba/3462/focus=3463

Was a solution ever offered?

Thanks,
Mike