[horde] DIMP Installation

Nick Cole nick at cole2.com
Tue Oct 10 06:27:36 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to install DIMP, but keep banging into pre-requisites
which are not listed in the install document.

Yesterday I was running horde 3.1.3 with IMP HEAD and DIMP head, and
found I needed to be running Horde HEAD as well. I have installed
this, but now test.php tells me that I need Framework.

I'd love to give DIMP a try  - any chance you could be more specific
about all the pre-reqs for running DIMP - there are lots of files in
the snapshot directory which meet the description of "framework":

framework-FRAMEWORK 3
framework-HEAD
horde-FRAMEWORK 3
imp-FRAMEWORK 3

Which one(s) do I need?! I'm not a CVS user, so an answer in snapshot
terms would be appreciated.

Cheers, Nick.