[horde] The Elusive DIMP!

Nick Cole nick at cole2.com
Wed Oct 11 09:00:41 PDT 2006

Having given myself a pear package crash-course, I now have a working
version of Horde head, framework head, imp head and dimp head.
However, when I go into mail, it looks suspiciously familiar - exactly
the same old IMP I know and love! Nothing like the screenshots on the
DIMP wiki.

I really feel like I'm missing something here. One nagging doubt is
that I have installed the framework from pear.horde.org using the pear
web-based package installer - maybe there is a newer version of these
packages? I did specify preferred_state of alpha in the pear package
manager.

Any clues?

Cheers, Nick.