[horde] syncing mailman lists with horde groups for calendar

Dwayne Hottinger dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Wed Oct 11 08:10:42 PDT 2006

I am working on getting the new version of Horde ready for my users.
We are currently using a 2.x version with no issues.  On the old
version there was a php script that queried mailman and took the
results and put them in the horde_categories database as horde.groups
this allowed webmail users to use kronolith as a tool for checking out
computer labs, carts, schedule things etc.  It  essentially took the
lists from mailman, with membership and put them in horde as mailing
groups that anyone could access.
Im trying to do the same thing with the new version but the mysql
tables are different.  Instead of horde_categories I think I need to
use datatree_name, but Im have trouble with the rest of the table.
Can someone point me in the right direction?  What table handles group
emails and permissions for this?

ddh

Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator