[horde] [Solved]Fw: file ../config/conf.php should contain $conf['prefs']['params']['charset']

gentoo@boxhorn-edv.com gentoo at boxhorn-edv.com
Thu Oct 12 15:32:21 PDT 2006

Hi Otto,

actually i never wanted to have write access to the config file but copied
and pasted the config output. Seems to me the same result.
The setting as you mentioned I already had in the config file.

Actually I changed nothing in the config file but changed in imapd.conf to
virtdomain: yes (for other reasons in other programs), so username format
changed from user.domain.com to user at domain.com
And automagically some problems I had were away. So website loaded without
errors and my settings no get saved.

Hope this helps anybody else in the future

Bye Bernhard (sorry for forgetting giving my realname)