[horde] syncing horde groups with mailman lists

Dwayne Hottinger dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Thu Oct 12 17:09:55 PDT 2006

I posted a question a couple of days ago about the differences in the
databases between the 3.1.x version of horde and the 2.x version that
we are currently using with hardly any issues in 3 years :-].  Anyway
I was trying to adapt a script that the previous network admin had
written that syncs our mailman mailing lists up with horde groups.  I
got it working.  This allows us to give calendar access to our own
people to check out labs, laptop carts, equipment, etc.  Works real
well.  I dont know how many others would be interested but I have been
on this list for a couple of years now and have contributed very
little.  Just soaked up the knowledge.  If anyone would like to look
at the script, (php) I can post it with the password fields removed.
Im not a programer but I have managed to get a pretty good workable
horde installation up and runnning now.

thanks guys,

ddh

Dwayne Hottinger