[horde] Moving a turba installation

Daniel Herrero Martínez dherrero at unav.es
Thu Nov 9 01:37:26 PST 2006

Hello Eric,

you won't have any problems moving /var/www/html/horde to another server
if the other server runs the same apache, php. etc... Once this is done,
you have to change host names in config files. Also, check permissions.
Same with MySQL, but check that your 'configure' options are on the same
paths.

Good luck!

--
 Daniel Herrero Martínez