[horde] post configureation db syntax error problems

Michael Potter michael at xonline.org.uk
Fri Nov 10 16:03:27 PST 2006

Thanks very much - I was a little surprised, since I was sure that at
work, I had entered all the table/column names in the setup of horde
using the [name] as shown in the default.  However, I entered them all
without the []'s and also I put the root one level back to the main root
and this seems to have worked, i.e. I put the root as the path to the
horde folder rather than the path to inside the horde folder, i.e. path/
instead of path/horde.

Thanks again, it is with some relief after a months agonizing.  I was
thinking to that the square brackets were alright since these are use in
ms access and sql server queries to be able to use expressions as
table/column names when these names are like system names.

Michael.