[horde] Horde and PHP-5.2

Abu Hurayrah abu_hurayrah at hidayahonline.org
Mon Nov 13 01:34:52 PST 2006

Manilal,

To the best of my understanding, PHP 5.2 /introduced/ the new the new
date-related objects.  I don't think they existed in PHP versions prior
to 5.1.  Therefore, this particular issue shouldn't affect any existing
PHP applications.  There may be other issues with PHP 5.2, but they
shouldn't be date-related.