[horde] Kronolith / Nag alarms.

Greg Groth ggroth at gregs-garage.com
Mon Nov 13 07:10:23 PST 2006

 >> Stupid question then, what is the alarm setting for when you create a
 >> new task in Nag?  Is it for something other than receiving an email?
 >> Or is this feature just not fully implemented at this point?
 >
 > Why don't you try it out? It shows a notification while logged in to
Horde.

 > Jan.
 >
 > --Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
 > http://horde.org/consulting/

OK, I think I'm missing something basic here.  I've tried setting
multiple alarms with short intervals, but cannot see any sort of
indication that there is an alarm except on the calendar page (when I
have that option selected), and on the task list itself.  The only
indication of an alarm is a small bell icon next to the task in the task
list.  Is the alarm an audio alarm, or a visual one?  Sorry if that's a
stupid question.  If it is a visual one, where should it show up?  It's
possible I have something screwed up on my end, and I'm not seeing the
section I'm supposed to be seeing for whatever reason.

Many thanks for your help thus far.

Best regards,
Greg Groth