[horde] Virtual hosts configuration

Virgil E. Alderson valderson at xtg.bz
Mon Nov 13 12:28:36 PST 2006

Thank you for your quick reply. I am getting closer to getting this to work.
I have gotten to the point where when I go to my horde login page i got an
error  that it could not read my new conf-xxx.xxxx.xxx. So I do see that it
is trying to include the file. After changing ownership of the file to the
right owner I get no further erors. My question is; when I go to
administration in horde and click on horde's configuration, should I expect
to see the new values applied to that new conf or only the ones from the
default conf file. I only see values from the default conf and everything
looks the same, except for the url of the new vhost. I do not see the
changes pointing to the different database schema that I made to my new
conf-xxx.xxx.xxx. Also should each conf file for each different vhost only
include the differences or all the entries from the default conf.

	Thanks
		Virgil