[horde] Occam?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Nov 22 07:55:00 PST 2006

Quoting Don Robertson <don at robertson.net.nz>:

> Greetings - Is there any activity with Occam?

Not much recently, to be honest.

> I notice there is no snapshot in http://ftp.horde.org/pub/snaps/latest/,
> and that there is no mailing list (although there is an archived mailing
> list, and the last message on that says there is a mailing list.)

I'm not sure why it was missing from the snaps list; I've just added
it to the build script. For a mailing list, dev at lists.horde.org is the
right list for it; the old occam list was removed along with a couple
of other very low-traffic lists for modules that are still in
development.

> Be interested to hear if this is still a project.

Sure is. Not one of the top ones right now, but it's still around.

-chuck