[horde] Logging into Horde is slow

Jason Clifton jason at citydiesel.net
Tue Nov 28 07:03:59 PST 2006

What version of horde are you useing now?  The stable or the cvs
version. When I have performance issues with horde like this I create
or borrow a user account not an administrator account, preferably one
thats populated with information mail filters etc... and try removing
that accounts permissions to access modules one at a time, then try
logging in to that account and see if its the same better or worse.
Normally with this method I can narrow down if one module is causing
the problem and if so which one it is.