[horde] Horde Session Logout Issues

M C metal_cd at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 22:37:17 PST 2006

When I login to Horde it only takes about 15 minutes
for it to log me out thus losing some email
compositions and also being a pain in the butt to
always have to log back in.
Also, when logging back in, I only have to click
on 'login' to get back in... kind of pointless,
really... and it has a box to select the language
even though I have selected my default it in the
options area.

I have viewed a bunch of conf files in the config
directory and they all read '0' for the session
value.  The explanation states that this value
should only expire my session if I close my browser.

Any help on this would be appreciated.
Thanks