[horde] Blank Page After Update of core.php

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Wed Dec 6 16:38:21 PST 2006

Hmm, this was the result of the following line being commented out in 1.31:

// ini_set('include_path', dirname(__FILE__) . PATH_SEPARATOR .
ini_get('include_path'));

As soon as I uncommented it, things were fine again. The version I had was
not commented out (and not modified previously), yet CVS describes that line
as having been commented as of the version I had.

Any feedback on whether this should or not default to commented out?

Aaron M. Hall
Muskingum College Web Coordinator
"Some people wish it could happen,
Some people think it will happen,