[horde] Any Maia (SpamAss+Amavisd+) Users?

Vadim Pushkin wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 10:41:06 PST 2006

Barry;

This is great news, given it's ability to adapt, Horde is even better than I
ever imagined.

I would like to test your settings and I wil let this list know of my
results.  Perhaps Robert LeBlanc can provide insight into getting the
quarantine availble within Horde, or Mr. Hagenbuch has an idea?

Thank you all.

.vp