[horde] Can't find a left menu option

Jacques Beaudoin jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Wed Dec 6 14:45:38 PST 2006

Hi,

I have the

> horde/config/prefs.php
> show-sidebar entry
>   'value' => true,

setup OK.

The problem is when a user disconnect if is sidebar is minimize

the sidebar will also be minimize on is next login, and I don't whant that

to happen

--
Cordialement / Best regards

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île

----- Message de grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com ---------