[horde] Adding permissions

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Fri Dec 8 01:45:53 PST 2006

Hello,

in the Turba list, Michael Rubinsky has written:
> Administration->permissions
>
> Add new permissions for Address Book(turba), then sources, then for the
> individual source.  To add a new top level permission (Address Book)
> Click on the little key icon next the "All Permissions"...to add a new
> child permission to an existing permission, click the keyring icon next
> to the parent permission.

This does not work for me. I guess, this is a Horde question,
so I am asking it in this list.

I am testing Horde: 3.1.2 + Imp H3 (4.1.2) + Turba H3 (2.1.3).

I have logged in as a Horde administrator, and invoked the Permissions
menu. There is only one entry, viz. "All Permissions".
If I click on the little key icon next to it, I get the error message:
"Invalid parent permission.", and nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

Best wishes,
   Otto Stolz