[horde] Any Maia (SpamAss+Amavisd+) Users?

Vadim Pushkin wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 04:47:12 PST 2006

Thank you Barry,

I got the "report as spam/ham" working, that was easy.  What I am still not
sure of is how to properly maintain the white and black lists within Horde.

Within Maia, my username is username at domain.net

In Horde, my username is just username.

I suppose I can just modify my account in Maia to be username vs.
username at domain.net

But using what settings for the W/B and where do I place them?

Many thanks,

.vp