[horde] Defining a User's E-mail address

Aaron Segura Aaron.Segura at cabelas.com
Wed Dec 13 13:36:13 PST 2006

I am having problems setting individual e-mail addresses for horde
users.

I go to Administration -> Users, and click the "Edit" button next to a
user's name.  I then fill in the appropriate "Full Name" and "Email
address" information, and click "Update User".  I get a message with a
green checkmark next to it that says "Successfully updated "<username>".

Fine...until I go to update the next User's information.  They're ALL
set to the information I just put in for the first User.  If I change
the info for the 2nd User, it changes the info for ALL users again.

I am using HTPASSWD authentication with SQL datatree back-end.  I can't
find this information ANYWHERE on my system.  I looked throughout the
database (even did a mysqldump | grep <email-address>), and did a
filesystem grep under the horde directory and couldn't find where it's
keeping the user information.

I can set e-mail addresses for groups all day long, no problem.  I see
the data show up in the horde_datatree and horde_datatree_attributes
tables just as I would expect.  Is the User information supposed to be
stored the same way?

I am running Horde-HEAD from CVS Snapshot dated 12-06-2006 (along with
whups and wicked from the same date), PHP v5.0.4 and Apache 2.0.52.

thanks