[horde] options common-footer format bug?

Kevin Conley kevinconley at northwestern.edu
Thu Dec 21 16:25:31 PST 2006

I am using HORDE 3.1.3 with IMP 4.1.3...

I have added a footer to HORDE/templates/common-footer.inc and it shows up at
the bottom of every page just as expected!

However, when using Firefox (reproduced on 1.5 and 2 on both XP and Ubuntu) and
you click on any "Options" for an application the footer DOES NOT appear at the
bottom like you would expect. For example, in mail options page there are 3
columns and the header is set next "Other Options" just like another column -
column 4.

I have looked at the html and can not figure this out as the option page DOES
seem to properly close its div tag (<div class="prefsOverview">.

Could somebody else try to also verify this?

If so, any ideas what is going on here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as what makes this matter worse is that IE
6 and 7 seem to display it properly! UGH!

I have attached the page so you can take see it and take a look.

Thanks!

Kevin

--
Kevin Conley