[horde] Horde with PHP 5.2

Anders Norrbring lists at norrbring.se
Wed Dec 27 00:42:22 PST 2006

Michael M Slusarz wrote:
 > Quoting Muskingum Web Manager <webmgr at muskingum.edu>:
 >
 >> I'm sure others will appreciate the notice of the issue, but for what
 >> it's worth, I have seen PHP5.2.0 break a LOT of PHP apps. I have been
 >> running PHP 5.1.6 since its release without issues, however.
 >
 > PHP 5.2 works fine with HEAD.

I'm running PHP 5.2;

Are there issues with the current stable versions? Like Horde 3.1.3, IMP
  4.1.3 etc. All packages I'm configuring now are releases as of Dec. 23.

Is there a real reason for me to go to HEAD instead? As far as I can
tell from small scale testing is that the apps works fine with PHP 5.2,
but then I haven't done any security considerations or analysis at all,
I'm in a test stage as of now, but of course eager to put it into use.

--

Anders Norrbring
Norrbring Consulting