[horde] postresql sessionhandler problem

COMBES Julien - CETE Lyon/DI/ET/PAMELA julien.combes at i-carre.net
Fri Jan 12 07:11:09 PST 2007

Hello,

Le 01/10/07 17:43, Jan Schneider a écrit  :
[...]
>>> Do you see anything in the logs? Can you determine which statements
>>> are being locked when enabling debug logging?
[...]
> You can alternatively change the log level of the statement logs in
> SessionHandler/pgsql.php to *_INFO.

I have tried that.

horde/apache/postresql have became slow quickly this time. I didn't see
anything significant in horde's log.

More I think to this problem, more I think that it is coming from the
postgresql database which mustn't be optimized for this kind of usage.
As we are not admin of the database, we can't work on it easily.

We will take a look of memcache sessionhandler.

Thanks for yours answers.
Julien