[horde] horde configuration problems

Allan Hessenflow allanh-horde at kallisti.com
Mon Jan 22 14:46:19 PST 2007

I had asked about a problem I was having configuring horde through the
web interface.  It turns out to be the browser I was using while trying
to configure it.  I was running firefox: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux
x86_64; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20070113 BonEcho/2.0.0.1.

The tabs in the configuration screens do not work from that browser,
so I was unable to get to the screen(s) where there were configuration
problems.  The menu on the left also doesn't show up (which I didn't even
know should be there while trying to figure out what was wrong, since I
had not yet seen a recent horde running).  Anyway, if someone wants to look
into that the browser info is above, and again I have horde 3.1.3, imp
4.1.3, and some of the other modules that I can't imagine make any
difference to this.  It's no longer a significant issue for me as using it
from epiphany works fine; that allowed me to produce a working
configuration.

allan

Allan N. Hessenflow      allanh at kallisti.com