[horde] runaway httpd processes?

James MacLean macleajb at ednet.ns.ca
Mon Jan 29 14:48:05 PST 2007

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting James MacLean <macleajb at ednet.ns.ca>:
>
>> http://lists.horde.org/archives/cvs/Week-of-Mon-20070122/064958.html
>>
>> in a previous post. That was much better then the crazy solution we
>> had and so far it's working fine with around 5,000 users on. I'd
>> certainly suggest trying them. You will need to take from the links
>> and apply them to your CVS version as (at least for us) even HEAD is
>> not up to date with 2 of the three patches.
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by that - those are commits to HEAD. If
> something is wrong with anoncvs it'd be good to know, so can you clarify?
>
> -chuck

Hi Chuck,

As of this afternoon, when we do a :

cvs -d:pserver:cvsread at anoncvs.horde.org:/repository co -r HEAD framework or
cvs -d:pserver:cvsread at anoncvs.horde.org:/repository co framework

DataTree/DataTree/sql.php shows :

* $Horde: framework/DataTree/DataTree/sql.php,v 1.223 2007/01/02
12:47:03 jan Exp $

when I did it last weekend i think I caught 1.224 as that is what I have
in my home horde. But, 1.225 was what the latest version should be so I
have to apply that manually using the diff :(.

Had to do the same for null.php.

DataTree.php just loaded from CVS is 1.179. What I have at home is
1.180. The patch is 1.181.

Maybe I am just not requesting framework correctly from CVS ?

JES