[horde] WG: Re: Groupware: "You must configure a DataTree backend to use Shares" error

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Feb 1 20:57:20 PST 2007

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von 77sm6rm02 at sneakemail.com -----
      Datum: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 19:23:40 -0500
        Von: 77sm6rm02 at sneakemail.com
    Betreff: Re: [horde] Groupware: "You must configure a DataTree
backend to use Shares" error
         An: jan at horde.org

Hi,

The two relevant lines I have in the conf.php file are:

$conf['datatree']['params']['driverconfig'] = 'horde';
$conf['datatree']['driver'] = 'sql';

I did edit the conf.php file by hand instead of the setup script
editing it.  The reason being just can't run the script without any
sort of shell/console access on my webhost account.  So I had to
resort to manually editing the conf.php file.

The strange thing is I just tried the same conf.php file (with MySQL
server/DB info changed) on another webhost account and it does work.
So the only thing different between the two files are values on the
"hostspec", "username", "password", and "database" lines.

Ken