[horde] WG: RE: runaway httpd processes?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Feb 2 09:13:06 PST 2007

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von CCDominaux at cbe.ab.ca -----
      Datum: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 09:48:59 -0700
        Von: "Dominaux, Craig C" <CCDominaux at cbe.ab.ca>
    Betreff: RE: [horde] runaway httpd processes?
         An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Sorry I've been out of the office the last three days, but if I were to
disable horde_datatree completely I would no longer be able to create
new notes or new tasks. After testing and verifying no data would be
lost because I don't allow sharing of any kind this seems to be the best
solution for now.

Craig