[horde] Setting up Horde / IMP

Nicolas CHARLOT ml at isics.fr
Mon Feb 5 08:29:43 PST 2007

Nicolas CHARLOT a écrit :
>> - Use an external authenticating method. An application written in
>> PHP (not with Horde) manage already user credential. When user1 is
>> authenticated in my app, I would him to direct show his webmail
>> (without a new login).
>> - Change theme (I've found a few elements for that thing) + adding
>> ads banner on login screen and on top of webmail
> Thanks to Otto, I've found the solution to limit user capabilities.
>
> But what about this others matters... ?
>
> I haven't found anything in the Wiki.
>
> Thanks for help.

For customization, on the login screen (manage by IMP), I would set a
default domain name to avoid user to type his full address...

I would change too the text "Welcome to Horde"... I've found a way in
horde/imp/login.php and horde/config/registry.php but it doesn't seems
to be the best practice.

Thanks