[horde] session information

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Tue Feb 6 10:48:31 PST 2007

So I've been pulling rudimentary stats out of the horde log files
with some success, but I was wondering if there was more available.
What I've been asked to do is come up with a real-time(ish) snapshot
of what's going on in our horde cluster.  The most important of which
is a list of all users currently logged on to the system and which
machine in the cluster they are currently on (this is helpful data
when troubleshooting).  Now I can derive all that information from
the horde logs BUT what I can't tell is the case when a user logs in
and then just shuts off the browser without logging out properly.
 From everything I have available at the moment it would look like
that user was still logged in.  Is there a way I can query memcached
(which handles my sessions) to determine if a user's session is still
active?