[horde] Horde/Mailzu integration?

Mark D. Montgomery II techiem2 at techiem2.net
Thu Feb 8 10:28:07 PST 2007

Quoting Kevin Conley <kevinconley at northwestern.edu>:

> I saw your test site and wondered how were you able to change the login
> error message from the standard "login failed"?

If you mean on the main horde login page, I haven't changed anything.
It seems the message is dependent on your auth method.
I'm using IMAP authentication on my server.

At work, we use LDAP and horde says "Empty Result" if the user doesn't
exist and "Login Failed" if the password is wrong.

Mark II

--
http://www.techiem2.net