[horde] Fwd: User login in Horde

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Feb 9 06:58:13 PST 2007

----- Forwarded message from Mark.Toth at axis.com -----
     Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:52:43 +0100
     From: Mark Toth <Mark.Toth at axis.com>
  Subject: User login in Horde
       To: chuck at horde.org

Dear Chuck,

I find your email adress in one of the files in the Horde configuration.
I should need some help.

I have installed Horde on the computer and ran also .script/setup.php
and added my name "mark" as administrator. It doesn´t asked about the
password.
In MySQL I can see that the database have been created.

My problem is that when I´m going to http://localhost/horde/
I cannot log in to administrate Horde. If I´m entering user: mark and
login, the system asks about a password.

I have also tried to add a user manually in the horde database with
user mark and the password in MD5 format.

Still cannot log in.

Should I configurate something in other files?

Thank you and I´m looking forward to your answer,

Best Regards,

Mark

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck