[horde] Can't run setup, sort of

Steff Osborne steff at quird.com
Sat Feb 10 13:52:47 PST 2007

Hi.  I'm new to the list and hate to start with a question, but I'm
trying to install the Groupware (not the webmail version) and I'm having
an Issue.  I've checked the list archives and bug tracker with no
luck...

I have everything installed, and the database is set up.  But when I try
to run scripts/setup.php I get this (without the dotted lines):

-----------------------

-----------------------

And then it just hangs.  Sits there, does nothing, doesn't even give me
back my shell prompt.

When I go to my horde directory through my web browser, just to see if
anything's happened, I get this:

Fatal error: Class 'DataTreeObject_Permission' not found
in /home/.orloff/steff/quird.com/horde/lib/Horde/Share.php on line 832

Any idea?  Thanks...

--
Steff Osborne
steff at quird.com