[horde] Login Config help

Jeff bsd at mrbonkers.org
Wed Feb 14 10:22:47 PST 2007

I installed the latest HEAD versions of the framework, Horde, Imp/Dimp,
kronolith, turba, etc.
Everything is configured with a MySQL backend and it works great.

When users login, they first login to horde, then have to login again to
mail. I want them to go straight to Dimp. Apologies if the answer is
obvious, but I've read the wiki
several times and looked everywhere in horde/config and I just don't get
it. (Just tired?) This has to be simple but I don't see it.  Could
someone point me to a
HOWTO or just tell me what options to edit?