[horde] DB Error: connect failed

Lars Hecking lhecking at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 16 10:13:53 PST 2007

> > I _think_ the problem is that the setup script didn't create a horde user
> > in mysql - "SELECT Host, User FROM mysql.user;" only shows the anymous and
> > root user (if that is the correct command). How can I fix this?
>
> Create the user yourself before running the setup script. Or choose an
> existing user when asked by the script.

 That worked - thanks for all the responses.

 But I cannot login. When I try to login using the configured admin user,
 the browser just sits there and churns. The URL changes from .../horde/
 to  ... horde/imp/login.php.

 Cookies are enabled. sess_* files are being created in /tmp, and imap
 logs that the user is authenticated and logged in.