[horde] Fwd: Help me, Information for Red Hat 4.0ES

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Mon Feb 19 08:17:36 PST 2007

These will be helpful

http://wiki.horde.org/FC4InstallationNotes
http://wiki.horde.org/CentOS4InstallationNotes

Bill

--
Bill Graham
Systems Administrator
Hurley Public Schools
Hurley,SD 57036
USA
http://www.hurleybulldogs.com
grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com

> ----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von ncastillo at mediateam.com.do -----
>      Datum: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:21:25 -0400
>        Von: "Nelson Castillo J." <ncastillo at mediateam.com.do>
> Antwort an: ncastillo at mediateam.com.do
>    Betreff: Help me, Information for Red Hat 4.0ES
>         An: consulting at horde.org
>
> Hi
>

> I need information's for installation in Red Hat 4.0 ES Enterprise.
>

> That motive I can use to form my mail, I am not experienced at this please
> send my,  information to help in redhat
>

> Tanks
>

> Best
>

> Nelson Castillo J.
>
> ncastillo at mediateam.com.do
>
> Admon. de Redes & Security Internet
>
> Tel. Of. 809-472-1888 Ext. 383
>
> Cells 809-501-9144 / 809-299-1028
>
> Media Team Dominicana S. A.
>

> ----- Ende der weitergeleiteten Nachricht -----
>

> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

This electronic  mail sent from Hurley Public Schools - Hurley, South Dakota
http://www.hurleybulldogs.com

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may
be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received the message in error, then delete it. Thank you.