[horde] Horde logins slower

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Wed Mar 7 16:44:13 UTC 2007

Recently, logins to our Horde installation have gotten slower than
they used to be.  Our servers are largely unencumbered, aren't
swapping, etc., and I haven't upgraded Horde or changed any
configurations.  Here's the past ~1.5 weeks:

http://www.nebrwesleyan.edu/people/stpierre/horde-logins.png

Note the upswing at the end.

None of our other systems on which Horde is dependent show a similar
upswing.

Incidentally, both of our Horde servers were rebooted this weekend for
DST changes, but that didn't fix the problem.

How can I troubleshoot this problem to find what's holding things up?

Thanks!

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University