[horde] still having problems with dropped sessions

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Mar 14 21:25:43 UTC 2007

Quoting Kevin Konowalec <webadmin at ualberta.ca>:

> Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking... that's why I was asking
> how much session data is actually stored per user so I can estimate
> accordingly.

it definitely is not unheard of that IMP-specific sessions can be
greater than 1 MB each.  So you should plan accordingly.

A lot of the session size concerns has been addressed in HEAD - from
reducing the amount of session data to limiting the size of viewable
MIME parts to using in-memory compression to reduce the storage size
of Horde_SessionObjects.

michael