[horde] still having problems with dropped sessions

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Wed Mar 14 21:32:39 UTC 2007

Thanks Michael!  That's exactly what I needed to know!

Kevin

Kevin Konowalec
Web Systems Administrator
Academic Information and Communications Technologies (AICT)
University of Alberta

Phone:  (780) 492-3168
Fax:  (780) 492-1729

kevin.konowalec at ualberta.ca

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which
it is
addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged
information.  Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended
recipient of this communication.  If you are not the intended
recipient of
this communication, do not copy, distribute, or take action on it. Any
communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be
deleted or
destroyed.