[horde] still having problems with dropped sessions

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Thu Mar 15 18:00:15 UTC 2007

Okay I've added 4 machines with 1.5 Gigs each dedicated to
memcached.  I just added them to the list so the original memcached
boxes are still in the loop... so I have a total of 7Gb dedicated to
it which I'm sure is complete overkill but if it works I'll be
pulling the original ones out and leaving 6Gb in.

BUT not long after I added the other machines in I was getting
complaints about people being booted again.  I'm thinking that's
likely due to them having logged in before I made the changes and
thus they didn't get the conf file changes and so are locked to the
original 2 machines for the remainder of their session.  Does that
sound reasonable?  Or could there be something else?