[horde] New installation issue

Eric Werner ewerner at phydeaux.net
Tue Mar 27 20:22:41 UTC 2007

Trying to install Horde, and I'm running into this error when trying to run setup.php:

[ewerner at repository horde]$ ./scripts/setup.php
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: U‰åWVSƒìè: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20020429, debug=0, thread-safety=0
PHP    compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=0
These options need to match
 in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/20060613/ldap.so' - /usr/lib/20060613/ldap.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Am I correct in guessing that the issue lies in the ldap.so not being current with what PHP was built with?

  Eric Werner                             ewerner at phydeaux.net

    "There are three colors, ten digits and seven notes;
         its what we do with them that's important."
                - Ruth Ross

  <http://cameron.phydeaux.net/gallery/>  Cameron's photos
  <http://matthew.phydeaux.net/gallery/>  Matthew's photos