[horde] what is the URL to login to web server for my website hosted on horde ?

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Fri Mar 30 02:13:58 UTC 2007

There is no specific URL to login as Administrator
Depending on the underlying authentication method -
you may be logged on to administrator automatically - which is the one
of the default ways to install Horde.
Or when Horde iwas installed the config file specifies userid's that
are considered administrators.
If accessing your service with whatever.yourdomain.is/horde doesn't
get you automatically logged in -
and you are presented with a login screen.
Contact the person that installed the software for you

Bill

--
Bill Graham
Systems Administrator