[horde] Hooks.php code fails to get user information after upgrade

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Apr 10 14:56:39 UTC 2007

Zitat von Elyse Salberg <elyse.salberg at tufts.edu>:

> I have included samples of the errors and hooks.php code that we have
> below, and would greatly appreciate if anyone can help with the
> following questions or provide other suggestions:

Your logs look like the hook calls are from *before* authentication.
Auth::getAuth() returns the current user or false if the user is not
authenticated. There should be another call to the hook *after* the
authentication with the correct user name passed to the hook, or at
least returned from Auth::getAuth().

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/