[horde] Groupware and Groupware Webamil

Charles Blake charles at neutel.com
Tue Apr 24 17:36:03 UTC 2007

Dear sirs:

How can I install Horde Groupware and Horde Groupware Webmail at the same
time?

When I expand the distribution tar of horde Groupware and the distribution
tar of Horde Groupware Webmail, I can see the directory structure is almost
the same; both distributions have the same programs (kronolith, mnemo,
turba, etc). If I install the resulting two directories, horde-groupware-1.0
and horde-webmail-1.0, under my htdocs, I can not change both directories
names to horde.

I would think that I have to install one of the distributions first and then
overwrite the installation with the other one; is this way how it works?

It is my objective to have both, Groupware and Groupware Webmail running at
the same time with the same users, groups, etc.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Charles

believed to be clean.