[horde] Fw: Horde administrator setup page and Login fail

Suhag Desai spdesai at gnvfc.net
Wed May 2 11:07:14 UTC 2007

Dear All,

I would like to add one morw thing that i have set   Authentication Backend

"  What backend should we use for authenticating users to Horde? --
Automatic Authentication as a certain user . "

Is this the reson for not working horde admin setup page for particular
user??

-Thanks

Waiting for reply

-suhag