[horde] Horde administrator setup page and Login fail

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Wed May 2 11:45:17 UTC 2007

Hello Suhag Desai,

you wrote:
> "  What backend should we use for authenticating users to Horde? --
> Automatic Authentication as a certain user . "

This means that only 1 user (usually the system administrator) can
log in, at all. This is normally used as a transient configuration
during installation, so you can configure Horde, and its applications,
via the HTTP interface.

One thing you would normally configure then, is an authentication
backend. Of course, that requires some user database you would
setup beforehand.

Good luck,
    Otto Stolz