[horde] FetchMail No Longer Working

Vadim Pushkin wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 18:10:43 UTC 2007

Hello!

I am running Horde latest CVS as of yesterday and for about one month now,
I've run into difficulty in getting fetchmail to work.  I've not made any
changes on the fetchmail setup, but I have made a few changes on my prefs
for email, just do not remember all of them.  The account that I am trying
to get email from, via imap, works when using another mail client.

Have there been any major changes recently?  What should I look for?  The
logs (/tmp/horde.log) shows nothing.

I am fetching email in a separate window and the small pop-up window that
starts the fetchmail session just goes blank and fetches nothing.

Thanks all,

.v