[horde] authentication

Nizar Abed nizar at srcget.com
Thu May 3 18:22:46 UTC 2007

Hello,

We have horde-webmail-1.0.1 installed, If a user enters the first 8
characters from the password, she/he can login.
If after the 8th character of the password I enter anything, I still
can login, authentication is handled by imp.

seems like only the first 8 characters of the password are being
checked!
Is there anyway to change setting and make imp check for exact match?
is it normal behavior?

Thanks.

--
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.